Monday, October 11, 2010

Catching Up on Life

New Job, Dog Training and business All Around!


So I know its been awhile since my last post, however I have been busy with so much lately its been hard to find the time to get on and write. My new job is relatively easy, but I like it! Gives me something to do during the days instead of missing Danny.

I feel all official working at a Property management company! :) Now its just time to get everything else together and start working on organizing things for the big move. I know its still months away but I am probably the worlds biggest procrastinator.

So the way I see it, if I start now and do a little, put it off and keep that cycle up by the time its close I will be mostly organized. Thats the plan at least, lets see if it works out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment