Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Country Kids Know How to Have Fun

So I may be a little partial to the matter, but I have decided that country kids know how to have more fun! Yes I have many hick friends (I guess I could be considered one too by association), actually most of my friends that I hang out with on a daily basis, but I have many other friends too, and it just seems like my country friends do much more in the way of being active.

Just this month we have made two trips out to the coast, one of which we went crabbing and the other was for fishing, we went camping/four wheeling and shooting in Pilsbury, to the clubs in Sac, out to a tainted love concert (yes just a cover band but oh so much fun), and of course celebrated st patty's day.

My thoughts on this came while looking over my camping pictures and realizing that we do lots of "redneck" type things, but always seem to have a blast in the process. I think it may be just because we make use of the outdoors much more, and thats what I love to do, but either way its a true fact, at least in my eyes that Country kids know how to have more fun!


What do you think? Is it just my opinion or do you agree??

No comments:

Post a Comment