Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Charlie's Angels In Pensacola

YOU JUMP, I JUMP

Upon taking a self guided tour of the Pensacola NAS in the middle of the winter my two sisters, crystal and I came upon this gorgeous little beach. Since Danny was still in class we decided to stay here and explore a little bit. Since we are all a bit dorky and like to have fun we started taking random pictures along the beach to pass the time. Looking over these pictures today this quote came to mind.

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Even though we are sisters, we are also great friends and this quote explains us totally. I cant help laughing at the pictures as I look through them, for one because they are cheesy, but also because they come with fond memories of time spent, happy time spent with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment