Monday, June 28, 2010

Pretty Pretty Pictures

My Commitment to See the Great Outdoors

So I have decided that its time for me to get back in shape, and off my butt. I love spending time in the outdoors and seeing the amazing places around where I live, but somehow lately I havent gotten out much. This posting is a commitment to share at least 1 pretty picture taken each week as a result of me getting up and moving. To start Im sharing one of my favorites that I took awhile ago, you could say my inspiration for entering into this plan.

Im so thankful that we live in such a beautiful area of the country, where a mere 45 minute drive can get us to gorgeous beaches, majestic redwoods, cultured vineyards and much much more.

I took both these pictures at Dillion beach when my husband, two friends and I went to the Sonoma coastline for a day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment