Friday, February 5, 2010

HopJacks Inspirational Food

Best Pizza and Beer Around

So I just thought I would share with everyone, if you ever in Pensacola, Fl I suggest checking out Hopjacks. Its a wonderful Pizza Kitchen and bar that has amazing food, great beer selection and a wonderful atmosphere. (Special shout outs to the owner who was surprisingly humble and very nice).

Their fries there are absolutely amazing, and come with this tasty home made aioli. I can easily say they are the best fries I have ever eaten. Also their Pizza is absolutely wonderful, not to mention they have about 30 beers on tap, soon to be expanding.

Truthfully Im not much of a beer drinker, don't really like the taste but one of the bartenders had me try this raspberry one that was delicious.

I highly suggest this place, so if your in the area please check it out!

http://www.hopjacks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment