Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Tessa

21 and Counting


There are certain events in life that force one to reevaluate your actual age.  You may still feel a certain way but sometimes the reality of how old you think you should be still, and how old you are sneaks up.  Having three younger sisters, most of my events revolve around their “big events”, as in when my youngest sister turned 18, the reality that I was no longer a teenager (and hadn’t been for a while) sank in.  

This last week my next youngest sister turned 21.  Again reality slapped me in the face and woke me up to the fact that a few years have now passed since I have been 21, and still in most ways I feel no more grown up then when I was enduring my “special night out”. 

With all that aside, we went out for her birthday and had a blast.  We made her do the pub crawl (luckily for her is was only two places) and did the 21 shots/drinks for 21 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment